If you’ve played Powerball recently, you can check to see if you’ve matched any of the lucky numbers. You can check your Powerball results right here after each draw and find out if you are a winner!
°°° Here are the results of the 10 most recent US Powerball draws! °°°
When Is the Powerball Draw?
Powerball draws take place at 10:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, Wednesday and Saturday, at the Florida Lottery Studio in Tallahassee, Florida. Keep in mind that you have to buy your tickets before the cutoff time, which is 10:00 PM in most US states. When you play Powerball online on theLotter, you can rest assured that your tickets will make it in due time for the upcoming draw.
How to Check Your Powerball Ticket
The best part of playing Powerball is checking your numbers to see if you’ve won any of the lottery prizes. This is when the adrenaline reached the highest levels. But how do you check your Powerball ticket correctly? Here is everything you need to know:
- Check your 5 main numbers in the main number section – the numbers drawn from 1 to 69.
- Check your Powerball number in the additional numbers section – the number drawn from 1 to 26.
- Check your numbers for all the prize categories in the US Powerball – matching only some of the winning numbers could still earn you a lot of money.
- Double check the date of the draw against the date on your ticket to make sure you have the correct ticket for that draw.
- Please note that the main numbers and the Powerball number are not interchangeable. For example, if the Powerball number is 6 and you have that in your main numbers, but not in the additional number section, you cannot count it as a match because it was drawn from a different guess range.
- The Power Play number will be displayed in the results (from 2 to 5, and 10 when the jackpot is below $150 million), but you will not find it on your ticket. You do not choose your Power Play number, but you can tick the multiplier box to have this option active (for a small additional fee) when you put in your ticket.
How Are the Powerball Numbers Drawn?
Draws are ultra-secure to ensure that the Powerball results are completely random and free from error or tampering. Powerball uses gravity pick machines, widely considered to be the most random and tamper proof. During the draw, the balls never disappear from view. Powerball officials weigh each ball to ensure that they all have an equal chance of being selected. Independent auditors also help ensure that processes are followed and the results are random.
As soon as the Powerball results are in, players want to check their tickets to see if they’ve won a prize! Naturally, Powerball jackpots start at $20 million and can reach dizzying heights. The biggest Powerball winners have won hundreds of millions of dollars!
Of course, if you really want to feel the excitement of a Powerball draw, when the results come in, you’ll need a ticket! Choose your lucky numbers, or use Quick Pick, and play Powerball online today! Then, feel the rush of adrenaline and anticipation when the Powerball results roll in! You never know, you might win one of many incredible Powerball prizes, maybe even a jackpot.
Powerball Results FAQ
No, you do not. The date on your ticket must match the date of the draw for it to be valid for that specific draw. A Powerball ticket can only be used for one draw and each draw has a set of winning numbers that do not extend to the previous or upcoming draw.
Yes, you can win one of the secondary prizes in the US Powerball if you have the winning combination for them. For the jackpot, you must have all the 5 main numbers and Powerball, but there are 8 other prize categories you can win each time you play.
The results for the US Powerball are posted soon after the draw takes place. The draw is televised and the winning numbers can be viewed live, but they are posted online immediately after.
The latest Powerball results are available on the lottery’s official website, but also right here on our platform. You can check your numbers soon after each draw to see if you are a winner.